Landscaper (Hard & Soft Landscaping)
We are the local, award winning landscaping business specializing in innovative and high quality landscape constructions. We are currently looking for skilled landscapers (hard & soft landscaping).
The ideal candidate will be sharing our enthusiasm and mission of the company, has to be passionate about landscaping and focused on personal development.
This is a role in a rapidly growing company with many opportunities for career and skill development.
- All aspects of hard and soft landscaping: paving, decking, monoblocking, turfing, fencing etc...
- Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on daily basis
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner
- A clean driving license
- Experience in the landscape/construction industry
- Competent in the use of power tools (cut saws, chain saws, plate compactors, power wheel barrows, skills saws, drills, etc.) and plant machinery.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various landscape/construction practices
- £21000 - £25000 per annum (depending on experience)
- £10 - £12 per hour (depending on experience)
- Permanent position - 40 hours per week
- On-site parking
- Canteen and changing room facilities
- Work uniforms provided
- Ongoing trainings.
- Positive work atmosphere