Landscape Brothers is a local, award winning landscaping business specializing in innovative and high-quality garden design and construction. More information about us can be found on www.landscapebrothers.co.uk or by visiting our profile on FB.
We are currently looking for a skilled landscaper to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be sharing our enthusiasm and mission of the company, will be passionate about landscaping and focused on personal development. This is a role in a rapidly growing company with many opportunities for career and skill development.
The job will include:
- All aspects of hard and soft landscaping: paving, decking, monoblocking, turfing, fencing etc...
- Operating various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- Performing preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating, and cleaning on daily basis
- Complying with all company policies and regulations
- A clean driving licence
- Experience in operating excavatour will be advantageous
- Experience in the landscape / construction industry
- Competent in the use of power tools (cut saws, chain saws, plate compactors, power wheel barrows, skills saws, drills, etc.) and plant machinery.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various landscape/construction practices
- £20000 - £30000 per annum (depending on experiance)
- Permanent position - 40 hours per week
- Positive work atmosphere
- Being part of a highly motivated team
- Access to the canteen and changing rooms
- Work uniforms provided
- Ongoing trainings
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply please click the button on the right.